Easy livin

May 2, 2014

IMG_4249
IMG_4252
IMG_4269
IMG_4287
IMG_4356
sweater: Richard Chai, pants: Forever 21, coat: Jennyfer, shoes: Reef, bracelet: Boera

I've been having a case of some major bed head lately, so It's only necessary to dress comfortably in such an extreme case. Wore this worn in look over the weekend when running errands. Really love how comfy I've been dressing lately, I've never been much a heels type of girl another reason why these Reef booties are a current favorite of mine. I always end up throwing them in my weekend bag when visiting my dad out on Long Island.



In honor of Black Friday and my ongoing obsession with Ployvore here's my current all black set. Featuring these black booties from Reef.
Check out my other sets here

Sweater: Monki (similar)
Shorts: vintage '80s (similar)
Bra: Stella McCartney
Boots: Reef

INSTAGAM / TUMBLR

17 comments:

  1. wow, that first photo is stunning! Love the outfit sometimes you need those casual days :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so pretty!! Really casual look

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup les photos, elles sont super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Love how comfy, slouchy, and tomboy this look is. Perfect out to wear on a busy day of errand running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!

    x
    StephC


    stephc16.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so 90's! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No you look too scruffy in this one

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are awesome!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the boots with side zip looking casual and relaxed.. silver braclet looks cool...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love your style! you're one of my fav bloggers ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easy livin' and I've been forgiven
    Since you've taken your place in my heart ♫ )

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great casual look. The print on those pants is fab. So is your new blog layout!! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved