{Playlist} Better than Monday's

Nov 4, 2013

IMG_3129
My Rachel Comey house slippers
IMG_3122
My up and go scent * See By Chloé*
IMG_3126
Cozy morning spot
IMG_3132
Breakfast 
IMG_2864
The perfect vintage coat and that good hair day we all long for (watch: Follie Follie)
IMG_2844
IMG_3125

Monday's can be a real drag so I thought I'd post some of the things that keep me happy, from keeping my feet toasty, to what's on my neck, to good hair days...


Monday tunes:
The Do: On my Shoulders
The Belle Game: Wait up for you
Lykke ki: Time Flys
Loquat: These kind of friends
Miwa Gemini: Pieces
Soko: First love never die
Allo Darlin': What will be will be
The Xx: Angels
Seapony: What you see
Soko: We might be dead by tomorrow




*Come hang out with me this Thursday Click here*

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful coat :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool shots! Love them!


    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    stephc16.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, so in love with your coat! Beautiful photos all the way - I just stumbled upon your blog these days and totally love it!

    xo
    Sabrina
    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is beautiful!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the songs! Most of them made it to my playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazona pics!!! New look on my blog!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/zebra.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is very cool
    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Découvrez notre catalogue de vêtements composé de robes de soirée, de jeans pas cher, de chaussures pas cher, de sacs à main en cuir, retrouvez nos vêtements pas chers en ligne avec plein de nouveautés notamment dans la rubrique escarpin, botte, bottine pour la chaussure et t- shirt, tunique, pull, robe, jeans, gilet pour les vêtements, profitez de nos collections de vêtements en ligne à des prix pas cher, soldés.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ya'll,

    Below are the most recommended BTC exchangers (BTC for Currency):
    Coinbase: $1 minimum transaction
    CoinMama

    Earn free BITCOINS with the best bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved