Jacket: Choies, top: Otte, shorts: Cameo, socks: American Apparel, sneakers: Nike, Hat: Patricia Underwood. cuff: Melinda Maria, watch: Tokyobay
Photography: Lauren Engel
Here are some photos shot by photographer Lauren Engel a couple days before I left for Paris. Shot these on the Upper West side over at Columbia university. Can't wait to share with you the rest of the shoot. You might have seen a few outtakes if you follow me on Instagram. I've been really into the whole over the knee look again this fall...same as last fall. I'm such a creature of habit.












Love the socks with this look!
ReplyDeletewww.FashionSnag.com
Yes, this is such a cool touch <3 I love it also!
Deletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
such a cute look, love the jumper and it actually works really well with the shorts too
ReplyDeleteMel x
http://www.mediamarmalade.com
Wow, super lovely look!
ReplyDeleteGreetta Grace
Love the look, nice hat!
ReplyDeletewww.laurablogmode.com
Amazing outfit, beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletelove the shorts and top!... too cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclayexperience.com/
love this monochrome look!
ReplyDeletexoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com
Gorgeous. Perfect mix!!
ReplyDeletewww.emerjadesign.com
you really look like an American collage girl with these socks: ofcourse, the perfect version and I love the fluidity of your shorts
ReplyDeletelove this sport chic outfit! The hat looks super cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://tendenciesfashandbeauty.wordpress.com
oooh my, how cute is this hat ??!! :-)
ReplyDeletex
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
This great - so unexpected!
ReplyDeletehttp://shoptinkblog.com
Cool outfit and pics are great!
ReplyDeleteLiliS
Just bought my first pair of over the knee tights/socks. Can't to wear from. Great outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://pieceology.com
Oh my! Just adore this look!
ReplyDeletexo
www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com
amazing! the shorts and the top and the hat! and the soooocks..reaaaally nice..
ReplyDeleteCDR
http://costumederigueur.com/
I just love when bloggers wear their sneakers!! When you're living in new york you walk so much! at least for me and my friends we like to go to central park or the met after school or during lunch so its important to be super comfortable!
ReplyDeletecute top!
ReplyDeletehttp://jackennoir.blogspot.de/
cute mix of print!
ReplyDeletexx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
Great photos! Love that the top and shorts are both sporty in pattern but really feminine in shape.
ReplyDeletecouturingblog.com
Great outfit, love your hat and your top :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.itsaboutla.fr
I love the hat and sneakers!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com
Great look dude. Gorgeous post. I love this a lot
ReplyDeletemore instagram followers
great look!
ReplyDeletexx
www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog
Knee high love!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
great!
ReplyDeletehttp://troprouge.blogspot.gr/
What a strange but nice combination!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the mixture of the two patterns: shirts and tee
Sara
http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/
love this! You look amazing
ReplyDeletexoxo
WINTER FUR GIVEAWAY on www.OntoMyWardrobe.com !
WINTER FUR GIVEAWAY on www.OntoMyWardrobe.com !
You look super fresh in these photos! I just rediscovered over the knee socks and this look is a great inspiration. Plus, I love the blurry water drops in the last picture, so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteyou are such a stylish lady! me oh my!
ReplyDeletexx
simple but nice :D
ReplyDeleteLove this! Those socks are awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat combo! loving the high socks.
ReplyDeletexx, C.
www.thesweetestoneoverthemoon.com
lovely <3
ReplyDeletehttp://365talons.blogspot.fr/
That hat is perfection! Also, I LOVE your hair.
ReplyDeletexo, Caroline
http://www.itsraininglavender.blogspot.com
This look is so youthful and preppy yet chic and sexy. Your bed hair always looks so stunning though that every outfit looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteNastya
http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/
I love over the knee socks.. I'm wearing a pair from Free People on my misty morning walk on my latest post. Check it out!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
www.champagnesundayliving.com
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed Roofing your blog posts.
ReplyDeleteNice looking site.really appreciate for it and It is also useful for me.Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletepattu saree blouse designs
good night love images for girlfriend
1st wedding anniversary wishes for wife
It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDeleteBest Online Shopping Website in India
ReplyDeletehttps://artycraftz.in