Not a care in the world

Aug 15, 2013

Shirt: Purple Label bracelet: L'Abeyor

Photography: Morgane Bonnet Lay

T-shirts have always been a thing of mine. I wake up in the morning and it's the first thing I put on...and its usually the first thing I see laying on the floor next to my bed.
Follow me on Bloglovin


  1. Beautiful shot! Nothing but the tees!!


  2. Ugh you may have just thrown that on but you look so perfect.

    xo, Juliette Laura

  3. What a beautiful shot! Tshirts are the best!

  4. how can you be so beautiful!^^
    I love your blog!it's amazing and you are gorgeous girl!
    xo xo

  5. The T-shirt looks nice and I love the way your lipstick, eye-makeup and hair look.

  6. What a beautiful picture..

  7. In the event the children wish to have intercourse, I never know. I suppose it really is precisely the same factor. So far as clothing and materials factors, a 6 yr outdated child has greater than I received at this time! They've a nicer cellular phone. Additional high-priced footwear. Possess a far better hair reduce. Get true, people! Appear what is develop into the norm!

  8. Great pic!

  9. T-shirts are really comfortable and look amazing on you!

  10. In the event the young children need to have making love, Irrrve never realize. I guess it truly is precisely the same element. In terms of garments along with materials aspects, a new Some yr outdated child has more than We received at this time!Runescape 2007 GoldBillig WOW Gold

  11. Amazing blog, very inspired.


I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved