Day 1: Exploring Copenhagen

Jul 4, 2013

IMG_7000

IMG_7006
IMG_7014
IMG_7018
IMG_7025
IMG_7032
IMG_7039
IMG_7040
IMG_7046
IMG_7011
IMG_7057
IMG_7061
IMG_7066
Jacket: Won Hundred, top: xs,s,m,L, pants: Paige Denim, Bag: Botkier, shoes: Free People, rings: Karen London, Melinda Maria, Rebecca Minkoff, bracelet: Giles and Brother.

Couldn't have asked for better weather on our first day in Copenhagen!  I swear this city gets better and better each time I return. 
Justin and I had a free day  yesterday before the Roskilde Festival today, and even after practically no sleep on the plane we couldn't just stay in the hotel room. I was deliriously sleepy but can't say no to exploring...and shopping.
I had actually forgotten to pack my leather jacket and was a a bit cold walking around the city so I picked up this one on sale, I've never heard of the brand Won Hundred, but the quality is fantastic. It's going to get it's money's worth for sure.

I'll be doing street style for H&M at the festival today! I've always been in love with Danish culture and just their way of life. By just walking around the city Justin and I both agreed Americans have it all wrong...It's not trying to hard that's the most attractive...also the Danish boys are "oh so so fine"  
Follow me on Instagram today to get full coverage of whats going on at the Festival..I hear it's an amazing one!!
Also go ahead and check out H&M Loves Music Tumblr Thats also where I'll be reporting from during the week!

23 comments:

  1. wow love that jacket and great shots!


    http://jackennoir.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look with those shoes!! Where I can buy it?!?!?! And the jacket is so cool perfect for the weather in Copenhagen
    Kisses

    http://www.misskeyblog.com/
    (old wearitwithpassion)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so cool to explore new cities! Love the photos!

    www.laurablogmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummyyyy food :) love your travel diaries :)
    xx

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I adore this adore, so chic!

    Please check our blog out, thedoublesproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I hope you'll have the best time in my city

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone in Copenhagen has got that 'model off duty' look down! They all look like Vikings and models too! Although when I said to someone in Copenhagen how well everyone dressed there, he said that he actually found it pretty dull because everyone just looks the same!
    That jacket looks awesome on you. Have a nice time at the festival
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Copenhagen photos. Hope the festival will rock!!!


    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures! Copenhagen is my second home town, hope to be back soon!! :)

    www.lips2lagerfeld.com
    www.lips2lagerfeld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics. I love Copenhagen, it's a great city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to Denmark!! Im from Denmark, and I love going to Copenhagen too ;)
    Have fun at Roskilde!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh beautiful city! I have got to visit! Can't wait to see more!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos. love the stripe pants

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice trip pics
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your lunch looks great! ;) lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful girl in a beautiful city! Looks amazin and that jacket is an amazing pic.

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adoring your style and I love all the photos in your blog!! they're all amazingly vivid and beautiful ;)

    xx,

    Shabrina

    shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved