Win Passes to Roskilde !

May 17, 2013

IMG_3756

IMG_3738
IMG_3728
Jacket: Vintage, dress:Comptoir des Cotonniers, socks Topshop, shoes: Nina Z

Before it gets too hot outside to post  or wear anything with a jacket I wanted to share this outfit I wore a several weeks back when I was home visiting my dad on Long Island. He insisted on taking these photos of these old truck abandoned in our back yard...did I mention that I lived out in the middle of NOWHERE!?!
I love good vintage especially when it's not breaking the bank, this coat was under 70 dollars and will probably last me a life time if I take care of it...which means not throwing it in my closet with out a hanger *cough* *cough*  I almost wish it was cold out again so I could wear this outfit to today's music festival in Brooklyn!

H&M is giving away passes to Roskilde festival (it's going to be off the hook check out the line up here !!) And drum roll please..... I'm the judge!!

CLICK HERE  to check out the rules.

It's super simple all you have to do is:

  •  upload your festival vintage looks on Tumblr with the hashtag #hmRoskilde between May 13-27!
Contest_post_540x700_razt


Check out rules here and start hashtagging!! Can't wait to see you're looks!

20 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with your outfit. Like it is perfect, it almost (ALMOST) makes me want cooler weather.

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely coat!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit and photos. I love that jacket and the dress is cool! You look gorgeous <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice atmostphere, stunning pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Our team at The Blog Label loves your style and reviewed your look in our article "Mid week inspo"!
    You can read it here http://www.thebloglabel.com/fashion-blogs-daily-mid-week-inspo/
    Hope you enjoy it!

    Best,
    TBL

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely textures!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic look! I'd wear that coat now even if I'd be dying of heat stroke haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love your outfit!

    Hello! Want to give your blog a new look?!
    Meet The Basic Page!
    We offer basic but stylish templates for bloggers.
    Want to see some of our brand new work?
    Visit our blog: thebasicpage.blogspot.com
    Thanks for the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable look. Love the coat <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool look!
    I want some old & rusty cars in my backyard as well!! :((

    www.lips2lagerfeld.com
    www.lips2lagerfeld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jacket is incredible and you are a stunning beauty :)

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your looks Christina!

    http://nanaslovingdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dad sounds like the sweetest man alive to offer taking photos for you!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand "messy" hair, but your joint is just matted looking. Please comb or brush it more often. It looks unkempt in a bad way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shots there! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    ReplyDelete
  16. you seriously look like the coolest chic in all of your photos!! Very inspired.

    new follower.

    also new to blogger!! please all and one give me some love, i promise I wont disappoint. Many shoots coming up :)

    misstah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your looks on this blog!
    Unfortunately i've just read about the contest now.. can you tell me what time the contest is closing? i'd still really want to send a picture in but deadline is set today.

    love,x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved