Postcards from Coachella

Apr 22, 2013

IMG_4884
IMG_4878
IMG_4868
IMG_8106
IMG_4794
IMG_8103
IMG_4797
IMG_8142
IMG_4754
IMG_8177
P4146956
P4146960
P4146964
IMG_4758
P4146969
IMG_4919
P4146980
P4157028

P4157056
P4157071
P4157075
P4157083

I hate to say this, but Coachella has come to an end. So happy to have been able to work with a brand such as Hunter Boots. My style has never been fussy or overly trendy so It was only natural for me to work with a brand I was comfortable with and similar to my own style. Here's a collection of photos taken while in Palm Springs. I'll be thinking about this trip for quite a while...and once my film is done and developed you can check out more pictures on my Tumblr Postcards From Here.
Follow me on Instagram

What I'm wearing:
Striped dress: Paige Denim
bathing suit: Mink Pink
soft pink top: Otte
retro one piece: lilibon swimwear
high waisted shorts: Topshop,
cut off shorts: Paige Denim
black cutout bathing suit: Herve leger
Yankee top: Wetseal
backpack: Call It spring
shoes: Hunter

19 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! I love hunter boots...wear them all the time in the nyc rain/snow.

    Would you mind mentioning where the striped dress you're wearing in the first photo is from? Thanks! Love it!


    --Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can se you had a really good time. Love your outfit (also your friends!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! It's like I'm living vicarously through your photos!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had the best time! So jealous, was at Coachella a couple of years ago and it is just soo fun!
    Maybe next year!
    xo Quinn

    Quinn Cooper Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the all the photos of you! ...and of Bonnie and of the two of you together at Coachella! Your outfits are fabulous. You both look like you're having such a fantastic time there! I love your winged eye-makeup!!! ...and your hair and expressions :) I also love Bonnies sunnies and her floral top... and your big smile and outfits! These Postcards from Coachella are great!!! :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look amazing! My jealously is overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loove all of your outfits! Great pictures..I have to go there next year! :))

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had fun. The photos are amazing.

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you and Bonnie really had a lot of fun!
    And you have amazing pics of it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thumbs up! for the crop striped shirt
    love your whimsical fashion style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like uh-mazing fun!! Those swimsuits are baller status and perfect for Coachella. Love how you were reppin' the Yankees on the West Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a marvelous time at Coachella!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning photos and you - as always - gorgeous.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles sont excellente comme d'habitude,à travers des photos on voit que tu as beaucoup apprécier Coachella et c'est génial!
    ps: j'aime toujours autant tes tenues, simple et soigné j’adhère à ton univers Christina Caradona

    http://itsaboutla.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos!
    http://zerot0sixty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are all so beautiful and fun! Love it!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved