Jan 6, 2013

{Paris} The steps of Montmartre.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: Topshop, pants: Topshop, shoes: Doc's, Sweater: AA,   jacket: Blue Life hat: Topshop

Only a couple more days left here in this beautiful city. Thankfully my parents live in Paris, so I'm always welcome...it's still bittersweet to leave. Yesterday was spent climbing the stairs of Montmartre and enjoying a late lunch at a cafe I'd been to as a child. I had the honor of sitting next to Pierce, who I had to pay to sit still and be calm. A whole 2 euros were promised, he only got half since he decided that screaming instead of talking was the best way to get his 6 year old point across.
My photos from Berlin are taking up space on my desktop just waiting to be posted, numerous film rolls are waiting to be developed, memories to be shared. In a perfect world I'd live in a house full of everything & one that makes me happy all day long I'd listen to records of my favorite artists, the fridge would have an insane amount of rice pudding and you'd be able to hear girl laughter. Yeah girl laughter. 

17 comments:

  1. AMAZING pictures! I love the atmosphere… by just looking at your photos I can feel like I'm there… I miss Paris so much! You're so lucky that your parents live there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post make me miss Paris and my brother that lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! i really want to visit Paris.



    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I miss Paris! That city is simply so hard to describe..
    I adore your coat and the color palette that you used :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it your mum at the back? She's beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you are wearing! It looks so effortless yet fashionable.
    Tisaparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an excellent photographer! Lovee these pictures. I especially love your docs in your outfit! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter my Fifth and Orient giveaway and check back everyday this week for ANOTHER new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks such a fun place, I really want to go there and Pierce looks ever so adorable and you gorgeous of course <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING!
    We love it :)
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hat

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait - are you French? I always thought you were American!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great photos!
    Love your outfit. I hope you're enjoying your time with your family!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww, so good you can still bribe your son to be quiet...I love the atmosphere of Montmartre captured so well in the photos and looking forward to your developed Berlin photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful photos!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is probably one of my favourites of your recent posts. Montmarte is one of my favourite places in Paris and your post reminds me of how much I miss the city.

    Love, Miffalicious. [www.miffalicious.com]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rice pudding! Yes! Great photos, Paris is such an amazing city. xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.