On the court

Nov 29, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
coat: Thirfted, jacket: 7 For All Mankind Pants: 7 For All Mankind, top: Otte boots: Jett

Had a little too much fun on the basketball/handball courts. I was going thru my closet and pulled out what has to be the largest and probably warmest coat I have. Decided to layer it over this sick jacket recently picked up from 7 For All Mankind, I love how it's just not your traditional denim jacket. yet I still found a way to wear it as if it were. That what I always do when I'm not sure how to pair an item with another...I always say to myself..."okay well how would I wear this traditionally"? And then I just do it and stop thinking.

14 comments:

  1. I think I may need those jeans! Great outfit x

    looksnicesoundsbetter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the denim.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see you 3 words come to my mind(in the following order:)
    SEXY
    BEAUTYFUL FULL OF STYLE!!!!

    Great, love to see your posts in Lookbook!!!!great blog too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first pic! like big fish!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leather jacket!!

    www.tiffanyvictoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic jackets!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy Jetts!
    I've always wondered what the shoes on the telephone poles meant... my sister told me it was related to selling drugs haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket is awesome! Looks perfect paired with the classic sweater/jeans/boots combo.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  9. its a lovely denim shirt great fall color

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, you always look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jacket is such a rich popping color! I don't think I could personally pull off that color but you look great in it. I will say that sweater and scarf are to die for! I would rock those on campus so hard!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved