The blues

Oct 21, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm home for the weekend. My mother leaves for Paris this evening joining my dad and Pierce.
 I can't help but think that this is going to be one of the last times I get a text from my mom saying come visit me on Long Island...It's bittersweet. I have a ton of photos I took of special parts of my house i'm going to miss the most, but for now let me show you some pictures I took by the bay near my house in East Moriches. It was so beautiful yesterday so Philip Charles and I decided to have lunch by the water and take in just how beautiful our home is...we've moved so much it's hard to put your heart in just one place.

19 comments:

  1. incredibly beautiful and how much I love that colour of dress/playsuit (?) on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! I can't get enough of you hair!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your dress. And wowza that view is gorgeous! I can totally understand what you mean about putting your heart in one place.
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!


    Sarah,
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last picture!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty, chic dress and taken by the beach makes for such a chill vibe!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable dress!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beach looks amazing, I could really envision myself lounging there! Great photos!

    Love, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  10. such nice dress!!

    www.inemiene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures! Lovely dress! Greetings from Munich!

    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the beauty of photos, and you can always go back to visit! Definitely bittersweet! Looked like a lovely day!

    -Kris

    www.thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've said this before but your hair is amazing!

    the making of things

    ReplyDelete
  15. your brother looks like the rapper drake

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love with you smile. I'm a big fan of your blog.
    ( www.blogandthecities.wordpress.com )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress and photos, I liked the feeling in the text too.
    I like your hair by the way !
    From a french follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved