Stuarts Farm

Oct 16, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: Sheinside, dress: Topshop, socks: American Apparel, boots: Hunter, rings: Vanaessa Mooney/Karen London, flower crown: K is Kani 

I'm officially ready for fall. My roommates and I took a trip upstate to go apple picking. I had a feeling I'd be stepping in a lot of ant infested apples so I paired my new Hunter boots with some thigh highs. It was actually my first time apple picking and I hadn't been upstate in a really long time, so this was such a fun trip. I'm seriously having the best October ever.

17 comments:

  1. Love this autumn look! So cool, like that coat

    Please visit my blog!
    kisses

    madamchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love this look. gorgeous photos.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know apple picking was a fall activity like going to a pumpkin patch. This looks like fun though. I really like your flower headband! You pull it off really well and I like how they're small flowers and not the full flower crown ones which are huge. :)

    -Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flowers on your head and how socks look with boots :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coat and boots! Looking great!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I really like your blog so keep up the good work :)
    I thought you might like my blog too, so maybe we can follow eachother, if you like?
    Thanks and love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful setting! wish I could go apple picking too lol :)


    xxx
    StephC

    steointhecastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coat so much that I bought it!

    xx, alexia > In The Meantime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! I love your combination!!


    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love it!!

    Your blog is really amazing, I will link it into my blog .

    good luck with the future

    xx

    Sophie from http://www.aroundlamode.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved