My NY in Film

Oct 5, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



France meets New York meets rooftop parties and karaoke. Lounging around, hiding behind tables and  staying up till 9am. Off to LA then back again. Toy guns and weird parties behind odd stores with familiar faces. Middle fingers and cab hopping. David and his camera, me and my chair, boys and guitars. Boys with iphones.
My New York the way I saw it last month in film.


9 comments:

  1. ughh like always, adore your photos. the randomness. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loves these! And I love that you use film. There is something about taking pictures with film that is so exciting! You never know what you are going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos! I am so glad your do these posts with real film! They feel realer and less produced. Also your friends seem pretty awesome!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are all so great. It looks like you have such fun friends. Thanks for sharing! I hope you do this each month.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Dave Keuning from The Killers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos remind me of ones that should be in a really awesome music video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always take the coolest photos! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun, great pictures!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing shots that really make me me want to inject a little bit of your new york into my daily life!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved