Midday on Crosby

Oct 26, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
top: Nectar Dress: AA, jacket: Supertrash, boots: DV, bag: PLV

Supertrash another brand I now have my radar on and think you should too. I can actually say I own nothing like this Supertrash jacket. I hosted the store opening event just last week, I was so happy to be able to take home a whole look from the brand and style a look. Seriously the nicest people in the world to work with! Walking in the store felt like walking into a dream wardrobe, leather and tweed, really makes me feel like I'm back to my old self. The old days of me wearing different shades & textures of black. Piling on rings and sweaters layered under wool gloves and a circle scarf. I admit it sounds like I'm describing frosty the snowman but that's me.
Check out Supertrash to see what I'm talking about!

19 comments:

  1. That jacket is WOW! You look lovely as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics:) love your style and hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is absolutely amazing! LOVE IT! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
    AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing jacket!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave Super Trash a shout out on my blog today too!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket! x

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket! It's also so affordable! I pinned it, thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo
    Tina

    www.ourwonderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look! i love how you pulled off that outfit, 'coz if it was me I wouldn't be able to pull it off :)) you're so pretty and inspiring! keep on posting! <3

    Check out my blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  9. yey, a Dutch brand! This jacket looks so much better on you than the model and think I'll buy it based on seeing its coolness on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHh I love your jacket!!


    xo
    Maggie
    http://magz725.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your jacket, the color looks amazing on you (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favourite blogger ever !
    Your blog is so fresh, so cool,
    You have an amazing style and you are so beautiful!
    xx from France



    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jacket !!!

    Kisses from Switzerland ;)
    www.mercredie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved