{Amsterdam Diary} Through the streets

Oct 7, 2012



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Paul & Joe Sister (or here), Jacket: Paul & Joe Sister, hat: Rag & Bone,  shoes: Vintage, rings: Concrete polish, Karen London, Giles & Brother, Vanessa Mooney

Another afternoon wondering the streets of Amsterdam with Claire, Sonia and Kim. Wore one of my favorite dresses from Paul & Joe Sister. Once fall starts to hit (and believe me it hit hard in Amsterdam) all I want to do is wear dresses and skirts Paul and Joe's fall collection are my perfect travel staples.
 After walking around the canals (and after a good nap) we all headed over to the Hanazuki store where we made our own leggings and met the amazing creators of Hanazuki. I can't believe I actually used a sewing machine and still have all my fingers, I've sewn before, but would always prick myself, so this is a huge step, the leggings are also very comfy and corky. Later that day Claire and I went vintage shopping, there are seriously so many amazing stores in this city! 

14 comments:

  1. I love that dress so much! Amsterdam looks like so much fun.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! So fresh and free! Thanks for sharing!

    Love, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that printed dress, such a fun look for fall. and that is so cool that you got to design your own leggings, color me jealous!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks like you girls had so much fun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos and of course lovely dress :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic captures!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems so much fun! :)

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sick pattern, I love it!
    xoxo
    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered you by your flatmate and I got impressed with your photos and style! I'm already following you with bloglovin and reading your blog every day! Please take a look at our new blog! Kisses from http://cacatuagirls.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Made your own leggings? That's so freaking awesome!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool that you were able to craft your one leggins! amsterdam is an adorable city!

    Heartbeats //Vienna Wedekind//

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved