Unbuttoned

Jul 31, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: vintage, pants: Esprit, flats: Calvin Klein, bag: Romygold, bracelet: Giles & Brother sunnies: Michael Kors

Such a typical thing...a real typical place where I would sit If I wanted to just stop walking for a bit. I'm not one who absolutely needs to find a cafe or a bench i'll sit myself anywhere as long as the ground looks semi clean.
 Lately I've been concentrating more on my feminine side and embracing simplicity. I've been feeling my best in pointy toe flats and a white blouse. One of my style icons is Betty Rizzo. Ever since I was young I felt drawn to her character in Grease. Would literally watch the movie over and over. I've floated around the idea for a bit and always drifted back and forth from different era's I loved more (happy you didn't know me when I was ALL about the 80's)...I'll try and stick with this one, but only for a while, maybe.

22 comments:

  1. Rizzo was the best! tough and sassy, yet feminine too! love this classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag is so pretty, and your hair is so cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple but chic. Love the Calvin Klein flats!!

    Xx, Alexia in the meantime

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply lovely!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love simple clothes. looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too lovely! Sometimes simplicity really is the best policy. I was obsessed with Grease too (still am, actually), and have always fancied one of those awesome Pink Ladies jackets!

    xoxo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous in such a simple get up!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous! i love this look.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seem like such an easy going person <3 :) Love your light spirits around the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so simple so beautiful!!!

    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was totally thinking Rizzo when I saw the first photo!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with those Calvin Klein flats. Definitely gonna check them out on the outnet.

    xx


    the-nativenewyorker.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the crisp white shirt and the sunnies on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your effortless casual look.. nothing beats a white shirt and a black pants!

    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I just found your blog and I love it!
    So cool!
    Have a great day!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The simple look totally works for you because of your awesome hair!

    www.shopsunchild.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look absolutely fabulous :) I love the outfit, and your hair is beyond amazing :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love aviator sunglasses. They're so chic and timeless.

    www.tiffanyvictoria.com
    dazzlestrutshine.blogspot.com
    tiffanyvictoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is an awesome outfit. Those shoes are great - I may need to go buy them!

    I'm so glad I just discovered your blog. I really love your style - very inspiring! Can't wait for more content!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved