Slow that pace

Jul 26, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: AA, shorts: MinkPink, sandals: Kenneth Cole

Family time has to happen for me at least one a week and now that my family is moving back to Paris for good, I'm trying to cram every last bit of time I have left. Don't know if you noticed, but Philip Charles who use to take up the majority of my tumblr and instagram pages has moved back to Biarritz to live the life he always wanted...playing in a band (Betty the Shark), taking photos, filming and surfing...he's having an awesome time. I'm proud of him. 

O K...now I highly suggest you check out the video Philip Charles and Leeann did when Leeann was in town last fall. If you listen closely I'm singing...my room was also highly destroyed. 



15 comments:

  1. I love the style of these pictures! And of course, Christina you are just such an amazing model!
    www.Tinacious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Your so cute with your brother!!

    Xx, alexia in the meantime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, love the video and what you wore!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed shorts. Love the video and you and your brother are so cute!

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this classic summer outfit--you look so easy chic. have fun with your family time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ton frère est trop mignon!!!

    glamoursemgrana.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that first picture. so jealous your family is moving back to paris - i miss that city so much!

    http://lovesunchild.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those shorts X)
    Would love to have family over in Paris, so I guess it'd be bitter sweet for you.

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how much love you have for your family! I hope you'll still be able to see them often after they move.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos with you and your family. Your little brother is just the cutest. Sadzies they're returning to Paris, hopefully you'll get to visit a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh nooooo! Does that mean we're not going to get as many photos of the adorable Pierce?! I hope you'll still get lots of chances to be with your family! It must be hard when they're going to be on a different continent altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOTH OF YOU ARE SO LOVELY AND CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you singing in the background??

    P.S. Your brother is so adorable!!

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved