City farmer

Jul 7, 2012

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Sheinside shoes: Zara (simialr), Sunnies: Free People, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, rings: Karen London, watch: La Mer Collections 
(Photos: Bonnie Barton)

I've finally found the perfect version of the overall dress...I know guys this is a major discovery (please stay seated). And such a nice mix of farmer meets the big apple/also meets goth girl since the sheer layers remind me of a time in the 7th grade when I owned a pair of baggy pants that had these sort of strange gothic slits on the side of them...I don't remember really, but I do know that if you ask me about that time I will deny it...hands down I will say I have no clue what you are talking about.
 And while we are on the subject of majorness I just bought myself a new camera; a Mark II if you wanna be specific. I planned on treating myself to a nice bag for my birthday, but after not finding the right Celine satchel, I figured what better way to bring a smile to my face than going out and spending money on something I actually needed. Don't get me wrong I still want the bag!

23 comments:

  1. You are too cool! I love that dress. You look so effortlessly chic! I really love your hair *sigh* It's a perfect summer outfit isn't it? i'm craving summer now that it's winter here in Australia; funny enough I wore a denim pinafore dress last week trying to ignore the cold weather! Beautiful pictures as well! Who take your pictures?

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i am so in love with this outfit! just everything about it is perfection!!!
    ~ www.Tinacious.Me ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha @ please stay seated! Love the dress, and the sunnies!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooovee your style <3 and your hair <3
    perfect girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!

    I'm in looove with all your outfits! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress!


    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING YOUR HAIR!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this overall!!!

    Kisses
    L3

    http://lisalatroisieme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the best overall dress ever!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. waow.. its a cool dress.. with jeans detail on top.. awesome

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you cut your hair? I find it lovely!

    http://jessicaonpoint.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has anyone ever told you you bear an extreme resemblance to Rachaael Yamagata? Just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome splurge! That is an awesome camera. At this rate, you'll be snapping photos with your new Celine. :P

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn I wish I would have your crazy hair. <3 them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you're wearing here! you look great!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are honestly so gorgeous!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved