{Mood} Summer

Jun 11, 2012

Summer Min



Just 4 days ago I was soaking up the rays in Biarritz so all I can think about it the next time i'll be doing absolutely nothing....unfortunately doing nothing in New York is not the case for me. So while I count down the days till I'm back in the Hampton's by the pool lets ponder over the happy times going on in my brain.

1) SPF - don't wanna be getting all burnt and nasty
2) Yoko sunnies - these are a little much but I sorta love em
3) Proenza Schouler silk bra - perfect peek a boo bra
4) Asos flats -  with a twist
5) Norma Kamali bikini - mid rise banana style
6) Bubble Yummmmm - pool side treat
7) YSL - Sometimes I want to look like a fancy mermaid
8) Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's dream polish 

7 comments:

  1. lovely platforms!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bra!

    xoxo
    Chantal

    todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific post, you are wonderful))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love YSL wedges;) great selection!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready for cute summer outfits and cocktails.


    www.tiffanyvictoria.com
    tiffanyvictoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved