May 14, 2012

To Paris

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I leave for Paris tomorrow afternoon to shoot a special project! This rush of excitement is bliss. The morning before the shoot I'll be shooting for Glamour so follow me on twitter for behind the scenes.
Since I'll only be in Paris for officially one day I'm packing very light. A few key pieces from my wardrobe along with a very simple makeup selection.

YSL makeup
Roxy sunnies and an unused notebook, hopefully full of childish doodles after a 7 hour flight
Mom's old boots I've inherited (similar)
Primary New York white zipper dress 
Primary New York skirt and blouse for dinner Wednesday night
Victoria Secret knockout bra and night slip.





20 comments:

  1. Safe travels Christina!! I love the dress and the boots :) can't wait to follow along on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible! your career is shooting high. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ton Blog est super! J'aime trop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a twitter account!
    Have fun and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Have fun!! I love YSL products! I often use their liquid eyeliner and nothing else!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you know this, but you may in fact be the luckiest girl in the world. Just being able to say that you're headed to Paris to shoot for YSL and Glamour must feel tremendously amazing.

    You're gorgeous and have a great sense of style - so you totally deserve it, but that doesn't mean I'm not raging with jealousy.

    Wish I knew the secret to your success. Guess it's just being yourself.

    Can't wait to tune into Twitter for behind the scenes action!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahou !!! Pour YSL !!! C'est formidable, félicitations !
    Pour l'occasion, je t'écris en français ;)
    xoxo from France !

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!
    Have a safe flight and have fun!!!

    Kisses
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah that's so exciting! I'd give anything to be in Paris right now! Great photographs by the way.

    -Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun! I'm so jealous/ this is so exciting!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how awesome! have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the boots!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like a light packer. Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!
    x.o.x.o

    www.redvelours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! great photos!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where did you get your floral bed sheets?

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tu aimes Paris ?
    J'y vais environ, 1 fois tous les deux mois =)
    KISSES

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.