Minty

Apr 18, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tank: Walter Baker, Pants: Goldsign, Shoes: 80%20, watch: La Mer Collections (photos: Bonnie Barton)

Amazing weather we're having no? Absolutely had to pull these Goldsign minty pants out yesterday. Just the right amount of green for me to not to think I'm a walking breath mint, plus with the heat we were having yesterday the lightness of pants left me feeling comfortable waking around the upper east. Teen Vogue is coming today to snap some pictures of my apartment. My room was the hardest to clean. If you guys follow me on Tumblr or Twitter, you've probably seen how messy it can get. Today it's looking better, now the question is how long will it last...

Been listening to the new Swear and Shake "Maple Ridge" album nonstop! Yesterday their first full length album went on sale you can pick it up here....in the meantime check out this song..it's one of my absolute favorites. Morning tunes while I drink my tea and get dressed.





24 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, i really love this look! those pants are amazing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you lookin fine! Okay, okay - I'll stop writing like a pimp. You look so cute here. I love how funny you seem in these pics!


    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute color combo!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair are just super awesome! I like color combination, I feel thanks that SUMMER, it's comming ;)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit....your pants look super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Here the weather is awful!!! It's raining cats and dogs at the moment! :'(

    Kisses from London
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those shoes!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mustard and cyan---two very interesting colours you used to colour block with.

    I've also liked your pictures for a long time--you've always worked the camera very well ;)

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with the colors goin on here girl! Gotta take advantage of this gorgeous weather right? :-) I hope its just as nice next week since I am coming to NY!

    <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colors of this outfit :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. there is always such an ease about every one of your posts... great quality, really distinguishes your name and really how every outfit should be. my hair is similar to yours if I kept it natural.. actually even more kinky, love that you rock it so well.
    new to the blogging world, take a gander on over to..
    characterpresence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pants are the perfect color. They look so right on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute flare pants! Love the mint color!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, always looking forward to your new posts...

    I'm doing a blog featuring, so if you are interested, check it out here - http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-featuring.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that ring with the pink stone! Where is it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so effortlessly chic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors are perfect, just beautiful. The pants are just so Spring to come, let it come now! I can see you in the morning listening to that song by Swear and Shake. Drinking tea, listening to music and getting ready for a wonderful day. Good for you, honey and stay chic!

    Vegan Handbags, 10% off sale thru May 5, 2012.
    www.pippihepburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing fashion blog i have bookmark your page for further updates.
    easy rider costume

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved