Head to toe

Mar 18, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: American Eagle (similar), Shirt: StyleMint (similar), Jeans: Lucky Brand Jeans, Shoes: Wanted, watch: La Mer Collections

Took scissors to an old plain white t-shirt of mine for an older "destroyed" sorta feel. I think my kitchen scissors did the trick, leaving me with a home made worn in feel, plus wearing pieces that you kinda made yourself makes it that much more special...

Just got these striped Espadrille's the other day. They remind me of France for some reason, I can't decided if it's because every other shop window in Biarritz sells these exact same ones or if my friends who where them religiously had an effect on me...either way count me in.

16 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! LOVE IT.
    Amazing photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great classic look! Love the shoes too :-)

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! love the simple look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Joanna. I don't want be creepy, but I adore your style and your unique prettiness. I have request for you. Can I use one of your photo to make a draw of you? All the time I draw from web photos, but I prefer ask, when I take someone property. You can see how I'm drawing on my blog: http://idea-make-art.blogspot.com/. And if you like clothes I also have blog with my designes: http://idea-make-wear.blogspot.com/. If you agree you can answer me on my blog.
    P.S.: Sorry if I made mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definition of American! love it

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin the espadrilles, they scream SUMMER!
    xo, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, your shoes remind me of Toms! I'm doing a denim on denim post, too! haha ;)

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The shirt looks great definitely a good decision to cut it up :)

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi your look is the perfect collage of funky, feminine and fun! I love your shoes where did you get them and what brand are they?

    Love,
    C

    Connecticut and Trinidad, West Indies

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the ripped tee. I need more of those for Summer!

    www.RocksPaperMetal.com
    www.RocksPaperMetal.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love!!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute r u!

    leathernspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved