{Ecco} "Walk In Style"

Feb 7, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wore my lace rock steady dress from Nanette Lepore at the Ecco Walk In Style event. There are very few dresses I own that make me feel this feminine while still staying true to my style. Might have been the bright neon slip haha.The event was huge! We were greeted by the princess of Denmark before being seated for dinner and starting the show.
Thinking about making some changes to the blog, not sure what yet...
Follow me on Tumblr and Twitter

12 comments:

  1. Very cool! The dress looks great. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just wow. This is such an amazing dress on you. You look beautiful!

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is a fabulous myserty to me... No matter what you wear your hair always compliments it and looks amazing!!!!
    Please check out my blog and follow :)
    www.stylishlymebytaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove your blog. your beauty is so unique!! cant wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the abstract ideas

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous as usual! I need that dress in my life! I can't wait for the changes you make, if you were interested in getting a designed/ graphic banner for your page, I'd be happy to help!

    burgundywhispers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress looks beautiful :D! do u have some entire look photos!?¿?¿
    seems that you girls have a great time there :)
    xo
    everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that dress... love nanette lepore!! and fab hair.. always


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dress on you Christina,always got a fresh face look with elegance,and those shoes in your photo are the works i love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is gorgeous- I can totally see why you love it. Sounds like the event was loads of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved