City Hall

Feb 3, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Nanette Lepore, top worn as Skirt: A+Ro, necklace: Maya Brenner, coat: Gar-de, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

My Maya Brenner France necklace is my most adored piece of jewelry I own. Just brings back memories. Which then leads me to whatsapp for hours talking to my friends overseas. Wore an extra flowy Nanette Lepore peasant style top while hangin out in front of city hall. I fell in love with the detailed square neckline and how dainty and precise the pleats were when visiting Nanette showroom a week before Copenhagen. Snow had just started falling when I left with Natalie to wander around a little bit, before the Ecco Walk in Style fashion show that night. Ecco kicks on Copenhagen with it's Walk in Style show. It's the biggest event, so i'm really happy to be apart of everything!
Follow me on Bloglovin



20 comments:

  1. Your hair has the most beautiful natural texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, love it!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutly amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowy look,and your jacket looks so warm too and trendy,its so you!!!...effortless looking well put together look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so wonderful <3
    Oh!!! you have my country on your necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that coat is awesome! i love how you wore the top as a skirt

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look beautiful!!!
    love your hair!!!great outfit-love your coat!!!

    best regards!!!
    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love This coat! Amazing, as usually ;)

    www.jaiencorecraque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that top is lovely :) and the coat is awesome!!!!!
    xo
    everyoursevermine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair and your blog...
    Your style is awesome!
    Eva

    http://apieceofmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usually fur that huge with be considered obnoxious and uptight but you pull it off so effortlessly!!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ! I'm so in love with your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are stunning and thats it- I'm officially in love with your hair (I can see that I'm not the only one!)

    Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Love your hair!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog. Adore your style, and WANT your hair!! :) You are beyond stunning, cannot wait to read more of your adventures!

    xo
    Alyson
    www.crushingonclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love all those outfites !
    i love your fur!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey !! Very cool this France!
    Kiss from france

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are the most beautiful girl that i never seen in my life !
    love ur hair ! <3

    www.cocomelody.blogspot.com

    Bisou Bisou ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved