Tossing and Turning

Dec 29, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Got a tad bit comfy in the Free People offices, going back to basics in a dirty highlighter thermal and cutoff denim shorts. To be honest this thermal is something I see myself falling asleep with. One of those "Oh yeah I slept in this last night" look. Which reminds me of the 10th grade when I would roll out of bed in a pink Rockawear terry cloth track suit and vespa my way to school half listening to my shuffle and debating if I should just turn around and go back to sleep.

11 comments:

  1. You are sooo gorgeous! I frequent your blog often and gush over your hair, but I never comment. Thought I would today! Happy Holidays!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a body like that, you can rock even the most basic of basics. Always too beautiful.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    MNG by MANGO giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I swear I'm not a sexual predator, just realized I kind of sounded that way. Ehem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic and so carefree!! Love your shorts!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it possible to have seen you in a commercial for "Apple"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you are gorgeous!! -Dimana

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty.


    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this nuance of green! i got a sweater my grannie gave me and i love it! love this outfit, and u can easilly change the shorts for some skinny or boyfriend jeans + flats and u will look as gorgeous.
    xx
    anna

    liveonbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair!anyway...nice shorts!
    Happy New Year!
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved