Sperry BK

Dec 23, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Green blouse: The Row, Pants: TopShop, Purse: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Sperry Skirt: Lover, top: 3.1 Philip lim

Last week I shot Sperry's new spring/summer campaign with Arielle in Brooklyn. They rented out this amazing 3 story house which is where most of everything was shot apart from some spontaneous outdoor activities. The stylist has an insane collection of clothes to chose from! And was Recently introduced to a new Aussie brand called Lover, it's simple and chic...I'll do a post later on the subject.

Ever since I found my black hat again, we've become inseparable. Hats are so hard to find for me because I have such a large head and super thick curly hair, so when I find one that suits me it's for life.


8 comments:

  1. I was looking at those pants!!! Love how you paired them with another metallic, so fresh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style... your shirt is incredible.

    merry chrsitmas :)
    xoxo
    www.hellomaja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are the bomb.

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits!! <3

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean I'm the same way with my fedora lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tellement belle! J'aime vraiment tout de toi, ton look, tout est si naturel! Ta coupe me fait "bondir" de bonheur, toutes ces boucles whaoooo! J'aimerais avoir ne serait-ce qu'une minuscule partie de ton talent pour la mode! ;) Bonne journée et bon courage pour la traduction, je sais pas si tu comprendras un seul mot de ce que j'ai écrit ... Mais si j'avais essayée de traduire tu n'aurais certainement rien compris non plus ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Dude I'm obsessed with ur hair atm haha love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color of that the row blouse is so great. the perfect mint color.

    http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved