Coach Holiday Gift Guide

Dec 7, 2011

It's about that time of year again. You know, when we create our holiday gift lists for our friends and family. I love gifting…it’s s something I’ve always enjoyed. And this season is no exception.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: Lamb and Flag, Boots: Zara, Bag: Coach

Next week, I’m visiting family that I haven’t seen in years. Even though it’s been a while, I know this Coach Poppy Liquid Gloss Slim Tote—which I sported during a shopping spree in the East Village—would be the perfect gift for my cousin and her preppy-with-an-edge style. It’s totally practical and has sophisticated details.

Retail price: $298
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Joie, Top and Pants: Lamb and Flag, Purse: Coach

I’m obsessed with oversized bags. They’re chic and useful, and are my go-to option when I’m heading out for an entire day. Like me, my friend Biarritz is constantly on the move, so I’m thinking this Coach Pinnacle Leather Allie bag is the perfect gift for her—she needs a handbag that can keep up with her busy lifestyle.

Retail price: $798
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Ali Ro, Bag: Coach

I decided to have some fun last night dressing up in an Ali Ro dress and this Coach Poppy Sequin baby Cinch bag. Coach's sequin-bag-making skills are killa'. This bag is made for someone who loves to go out, wants to have fun and stays on the scene even when everyone else has gone home. It's the ideal size because it can fit all f a girl's necessities - lipstick, mints, a camera and a phone. Now I just need to figure out which one of my fun, fabulous friends would be worthy of such a special gift...my best friend, maybe? Retail: $258
Whats you're gift-giving list this season? Do share

This has been a Sponsored Post





19 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Coach bags!! I hope someone gives me the navy blue Madison Maggie shoulder bag this Christmas (haha!). I loooove that bag!! That sequin bag is pretty awesome too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that little baby bucket...in patent leather too, my fave! Will definitely pass this post along...hope one of my Santas answer this prayer :D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the sequin collar on that dress is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Coach purse & big bags are my fav...BUT I hate how I lose everything in them!
    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the yellow sweater and the first bag

    http://itssopink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh i have yellow jumper too, its amazing to bright up the winter!
    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those BAGS..want the coach purse..
    I think best gift to give my friend this holiday is some hellraiser shoes..hehe coz I also want those for myself too.. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfits! Gorgeous bags! Love them all!! :)

    xoxo Olga
    http://hotpinkcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you and your outfit with the yellow sweater is swag but you have got to stop having music that autoplays on your blog cz it gives me a heart attack every time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love!! these photos are gorgeous

    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Est-ce que c'est toi en vert dans la pub pour l'iPhone 4s (là : http://www.apple.com/fr/iphone/videos/#tv-ads-siri) ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those bags ! Especially the cinch bag and Alic Ro dress.
    Love your blog !
    <3
    pia

    everlightly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The yellow jumper is super lovely! It suited you so much, with your complexion and honey brown hair. Way to go xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your looks! Amazing dress(?) in the last photo. Very casual but the bling makes it wearable whenever! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Love your hair and your style!
    Check my blog:
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE THAT SWEATER! The color is amazing, and seriously I can never get over how rad your hair is.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing! love your sense of style <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, I know this post it supposed to be all about the bags, but I LOVE that yellow sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love coach poppy,then welcome to your return visit.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved