Ordinary days

Nov 26, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: Joie, Top: Kain, Pants: Top Shop

The one and only thing I hate about traveling is not packing enough. Sometimes challenging and other times just a pain in the ass.

This time around it was a bit of both being, though mainly aggravating (I only brought two real outfits). I got a lot of use out of my new, but worn in sheer Kain top and I've been using this Joie coat as a blanket. This may sound creepy...and slightly juvenile, but I do have a real blanket or blankie. It's brown and was given to me years ago as a gift. I've brought it with me to the cinema, restaurants, grocery shopping, strolls, trips. It's the 1st thing I wrap around me when I get home. I feel like it's grown with me.


Follow Trop Rouge



12 comments:

  1. I love the look, effortless but still interesting :) And there's nothing to be ashamed of in having a blanket like this one, it's actually very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. youre hair is straight, that's crazy! it looks really good. great jacket too.

    http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/
    http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great like this also! You're terribly lucky, I can't even get mine to stay in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! lol You look very much mature with your straight hair.

    Your story reminded me of my friend who has a spongebob that is nothing but a piece of dirty cloth now and she won't let it go lol. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is lovely though i love your usual hair style too!! :)

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks more information best company for 3th.co.in Packers and Movers India provide moving services.
    Packers and Movers Delhi
    Packers and Movers Noida
    Packers and Movers Faridabad
    Packers and Movers Ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved