Currently wishing

Nov 29, 2011

Photobucket

Several items I hope to be wearing this season. T- strap ballet's with knee high's and over sized fur coats going for a very Tenenbaums approach. Thank you very much. Tory Burch has hands down the best candles. This particular one is also a massage oil...actually please don't take my word I have no idea if it's suppose to be used as a massage oil, but that's what I use it for. Haha.
Also I actually gave in and bought the ASOS ballet's in nude. I still would like them in red too...so Santa if you're listening, you know the deal.

Follow Trop Rouge


4 comments:

  1. Cute red flats! & you can never go wrong with black socks xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this satchel to.

    For my first giveaway, visit my blog :)
    Love
    Ahu
    ahuatesel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag :)

    drugaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Minkoff satchel rocks!
    @eyewonit

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved