Coated

Nov 12, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Joie, Blouse: Vintage, Pants: J Brand, Booties: Joie, Bag: R&Em, Sunnies: RAEN, Watch: La Mer Collection


Walked around the upper east wearing coated J brands, (they feel like paper actually its amazing)and a new yet already worn in Joie jacket, is it strange that I feel like a hunter? Maybe. I'm very picky on how coats fall on me, I always pay attention to the length of my jacket , my favorite is when it falls, just above my hips.
I walked around for a while made some stops at Best Buy for a scanner managed to get a super cheap deal $60 printer/scanner (did I mention that it came with ink?). I really hate spending money on printers or just stuff I'm only going to use once in a while, so I left feeling very satisfied.

21 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. You always put things together so well. And man I can't even get my butt in best buy to buy a printer, Mine has been broken for over a year. I don't know how I've made it!

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that that's R&Em bag! I want that one :D
    You look so good!

    my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is wonderful. I love the green pants! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your jacket, it's gorgeous!
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is pretty awesome. I like the collar a lot. It's hard to find jackets with the right length AND the right collar shape. Sometimes they're just way too big :P Lol


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this outfit is so perfect! Love it :)

    Check out my blog if you like:

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    kisses, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket is amazing! You look great (I think feeling like a hunter is pretty badass, nothing wrong with that). Awesome vintage top too!

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jacket is awesome! i like it your look so much!!!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a beautiful side profile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great jacket

    http://jas-tidbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. leopard print and the faux fur is a must this season. great outfit, very chic!
    -csicolorworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pants and that jacket are gorgeous honey!
    And great deal you got there.

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it when you put your hair in a bun ♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved