Oct 24, 2011

Patrol

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: H&M (similar), Leggings: Hue, Booties: Topshop (similar), Bracelet: Jewelmint , Wallet: Camille Zarsky

Walking around the neighborhood with a bun, something I feel you guys most rarely see me in. I usually only wear them when at home or grocery shopping. I sort feel very après-ski in this ensemble. I'm gonna blame that on the leggings. The print is really growing on me! It's what I put on as soon I walk into my apartment and this mohair sweater is something I picked up at the H&M on Broadway after my shoot with Refinery 29. I shot an H&M look with several other bloggers.
They now have it displayed on the Refinery 29 site where you guys can enter to win a $500 gift card. click here to leave your comment to be entered and pick who you think wore it best.

---------
in case you were wondering....yes I wear glasses. I don't own contact lens. I should and I'm nearsighted.

10 comments:

  1. NO don't wear contacts! I did for years & eventually almost lost my eyesight from a very severe infection from the contacts. So I wear my glasses all the time now...forgoing beauty for my eyesight.

    Glasses look cute on you though!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-roggins-heroes-elijah-herrera.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look aawwwwesommmmmmmmmmmme in glasses! Geek chic or whatever. LOVE!

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well maybe the first commenter should have looked after your contacts because mine are great (:
    I hate being short sighted, I can't even wave at people to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweater! <3

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, looks so comfortable yet fashionable.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is truly amazing! dig it!

    http://melsfashionbites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tudo lindo!!! A blusa, a calça os óculos...
    Amo seu cabelo!!!
    Visito seu blog EVERY DAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i super really love those leggings, and you look so adorable in your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what brand are those glasses? i'm looking for that kind of shape in a gold.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.