Open territories

Oct 8, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: All Saints, Jeans: Hudson, Booties: Marias USA (similar here), Watch: La Mer Collections

Wore my favorite pair of super soft hudson jeans while spending an afternoon with Natalie roaming the streets of China Town. We seriously walked forever looking for a place to eat. I had this mission in my mind that I only wanted to eat sushi. Ending up on Mott street eating fried dumplings and drinking water out of thick styrofoam cups. We crowded up our entire table with some magazines, almost like work and play. Although we really can't take anything seriously and talked about everything but that. Naturally. Pretty sure the subject revolved around boys and hot sauce.

Follow me on Bloglovin & Twitter

Photo credits of me: Natalie

10 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that u can pull off all black
    your style is so casual chic love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Following you!!!
    I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me what you think!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab! I like the pics soo much!)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos!! love the boots! x Raman

    http://viabellafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Chinatown, I was just there yesterday wandering up and down Canal St (didn't buy any illegal bags though haha) ... there's TOO many food options!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAH I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!! xx

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the china town shots and your hair is amazing! ! @pizzalogger on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have a cool style.. I think I have a new girl crush.. :-)
    you and Natalie are my fave bloggers btw.. ^_^

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved