On the cross street

Oct 6, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: F21 (similar here), Top: Brandy Melville, Shoes: 80%20, Sunnies: Roxy, Purse: Rebecca Minkoff

You may say I'm weirdly comfortable in all black ensembles. I wish you could actually see how many layers I have on...I won't even begin. Paring sheer over sheer under silk & leather. Dream. Love all the love these Roxy sunnies are getting. My girl Leeann is actually the mastermind behind these glasses that I snatched from her. A portion of the proceeds go toward her association

Follow me on Twitter & Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Your jacket is amazing! I tweeted about this post.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit, LOVE those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. them sunnies are badass! I wish I carry off casual cool as well as you, but I just look like a lazy bastard...to each their own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love black and navy. Great jacket aswell, I never find anything good in F21.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so gorgeous with that hair !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit ( and your leather jacket),you look so great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this how do people react when you take pictures in the middle of the street ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! your red sunnies are literally amazing.



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post, obsessed with the sunglasses for months! are they still available? (went to the link, but didnt find them)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dang girl! i love your red, roxy sunnies!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved