Truck stop flower

Aug 11, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shorts: Missoni (similar here), Tank: Lilla P.

This was pretty much inevitable. I have this strange love for Shaun's pick up truck and even tho the radio does not work and I have no clue how to roll down my window correctly, it's the most comfiest ride. These shorts have been working a little too well for me this summer I find myself putting them on as soon as I wake up and pairing them with a lazy tank that has a sort of slept in feel that seems to fit my mood almost everyday.

title from here

11 comments:

  1. love the shorts!

    star--gazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo beautiful!! I love the hair and shorts
    xx
    Rosa

    My Stylish Little Secret
    http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I like hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore those shorts + totally love the song playing on your blog now--Feist ftw!

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures!love your shorts!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the perfect lazy summer day look. I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously, you should know, you have the coolest hair ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these shorts! cant agree more with "levelup!" ^^
    x, Alena


    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pics are gorgeous. i love the summer simple outfit. beautiful on you.
    xx
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved