Simple leather

Aug 31, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Vintage, Pants: H&M (similar here) Bracelet: Ben Anum , Purse: via Shoe Dazzle

Probably the only pair of pants that I could never live without. Opted for leather yesterday while furniture shopping. After a full day I left with a dresser which Shaun promised to sand down and paint a nice shade of cream. I'm moving tomorrow...I'm not really ready. On top of me having to finish packing I've also been babysitting my baby brother Pierce for the past couple of days. If you follow my tweets or tumblr you would of seen our outing yesterday.

I'll be out of Internet for the next couple of days, Also if you haven't voted please help me win best up and comer blogger hosted on the Zappos FB page. Thanks so much :)

16 comments:

  1. those leather pants look amazing on you I cant wait to drag mine out again I replace levis cut offs for leather pants for fall looking fabulous as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Great leggings, and your hair is gorgeous ♥

    xx
    ** Check out my Stylish Confessions! **

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely can pull those pants off! Looks great. Your hair......is just so cute and pretty. I want it!! I love how bouncy and alive it always looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving those pants. They look great on you!

    xo Nikki
    http://softspokenstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are soooo sick

    I live in Toronto but I haven't seen those pants at H&M yet. I would love to own a pair, you're sooo rockin em

    Xo

    http://genevieveandlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look. Love all the pieces. You make Steve Madden shoes look like Prada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your leather pants!

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the leather pants, haven't seen one on my local H&M, but would be looking for it.

    ps. good luck with the moving, its no easy task from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool pants!
    janelle
    http://happyinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pants! I love also the red short version :)
    Blossompeach || The Moving Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty! nice outfit<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. L-O-V-E-L-Y LOOK!!!
    BEAUTIFUL PANTS!!! :O))


    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved