Comfortable

Aug 14, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse: Joie, Shorts: F21(similar here) Shoes: Aldo, Watch: la Mer Collections

I guess you can sort of see my slight obession with loose fitting blouses along with jelly flats that give me that sort of childish feel. I use to wear jellies like it was my job in the 2nd grade. Never had a pair with crystals on them though..I guess that makes me more adult? I miss Morgan and her amazing photo skills. Hopefully she will come visit me, I'll then kidnap her and she will never be able to return to France again.


11 comments:

  1. Too cute :) Your look has this young, fresh feel that makes it really nice. I love your shorts and bejeweled jellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! Love the shorts....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shorts! :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so adorable. Looks like a little puppy :X Maybe that was a bad analogy. I'm awkward like that.

    And I love the flats! :D


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blouse.. i'd wear it all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shorts! And the shirt is beautiful, you can never go wrong with it!
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these jelly flats are too cute! I had so many pairs back in the day. They were pretty awesome lol.

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu me manques aussi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how simple this is, and that blouse is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved