Accents

Aug 22, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Elie Tahari (similar) Shorts: Twenty8Twelve by S.Miller , Cuff: Juicy Couture, Wedge: Steve Madden, purse: R&Em Makeup: Stila, Tights: Capezio

As you can tell pretty much very ready for Fall...the heat has been dying down and the wind & chill picking up. Tights were actually necessary for my evening stroll. On some pretty exciting news, I have been nominated for "Best Up and Comer Blogger" By Lucky Magazine and Zappos. I was asked to pick out a whole outfit by Zappos which by the way was a fun experience, will be shopping again shortly...I noticed a lot of house ware something I need for my move next week!

It would mean the world if you all took the time to vote for me HERE The voting end the 9/5.
thank you.

15 comments:

  1. congratulations for the nomination! love this outfit, looks very simple and clean.

    xxx

    singinonmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! :)

    kisses, Jasmin

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC! The definition of Effortlesly cool!
    x
    Daphne @ http://styliseddialogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I'm so HAPPY that I've found your blog via lookbook! Your style is amazing and u are just damn adorable chérie!
    NEW FOLLOWER - NO QUESTION!
    Kisses,
    __________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
    __________________________

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look!! I love the blouse with no collar :D

    Please check out my first giveaway (two silver chokers!)!

    Haru x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the nomination! You deserve it! Chic outfit!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Yay congratulations on getting nominated hope you win =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are darling. At first glance they could pass for a super short skirt.

    http://www.onechicdame.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely beautiful :) I love your hair :) and those are such cool wedges! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want the same shoes, shorts, and legs ;)
    Si tu parles français, je te souhaite bon courage pour le retour à la vie automnale. Au moins les barbes à papa coûtent moins cher aux US !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the nomination, Christina! I hope we get to meet at FABB! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry my post on the leather pants was for here. Luv the top, shorts, tights and shoes. Your taste is wonderful, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved