Past Week

Jul 22, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shoe changes in the middle of the street wish Fanny Celine and Douanne. Managed to not miss the fireworks this year. Had such a great view looking over the beach and town. Buying my favorite chips in the whole wide world *Monster Munch. A Private Black Lips show, I ended up on stage, long series of events, almost in-comprehensive with Leeann Then the Sounds. I have one more week to go. I love this place.

5 comments:

  1. I love how easy breezy you look in your french setting, tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN time. Thanks for sharing!

    Très Awesome - A Chicago Street Style Blog
    www.tresawesome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fun pictures :) I love the last picture so much somehow x

    Haru x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random, abstract pictures are the best for documenting outings with friends. Like!

    www.onechicdame.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pics and your outfit off course :-)

    Love,
    Chantal

    todayiwearfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved