Pales

Jul 6, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: AA (similar here or here ) Pants: J Brand, Bag: Deux Lux (similar here or here) Shoes: Steve Madden Sunnies: Banana Republic


After obsessing over my red rag and bone capris and wearing them almost everyday to the point where whenever I shopped it was basically to compliment them ...yeah I don't do that anymore. J Brand seems to have every color jean possible I needed the pale yellow ones for summer. I think I cut these jeans to a very awkard length and will stick to wearing them with boots or wedges

11 comments:

  1. Love the yellow pants!
    You look great!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta tell you - loving everything about this looks. ck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants ;)


    STREET LIFE: McQueen details
    http://t.co/mT9yFzm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jeans! Cute outfit. xoxo

    kirsten-gray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love that pants! the colour is awesome!
    barboravilisova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) That's my favorite shade of yellow. Too, too pretty. I only two pieces in that color though.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm LOVING the yellow pants. Fresh summer look.

    xx Chelsea

    onechicdame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very gorgeous and fresh look for the summer. i love the minimal accessories .your sunnies are awesome and the crisp white shirt. perfect pairing with those sandals!! a complete delight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol I like what you did with them. Its so different seeing your hair pulled back the way it is :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved