Pale walls

Jul 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt: Top Shop (similar here), Pants: HUE (similar here), Wedges: Steve Madden, Bag: R&Em

Trotted around town in my favorite leggings I love how velvety they feel. It has been raining in Biarritz for days and days. This has not stopped me from Eating outside though (covered of course). I am still amazed that my wedges have not failed on me in all of this rain....I've scrapped them, ran in them, lent them out, threw them and lost them for a while..They keep coming back to me, so comfortable.

Don't forget to check out the Swear And Shake Kick Starer.

9 comments:

  1. Those leggings are badass :X And I hope the rain stops soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great on this pic :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the pants.

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm nice photos, I like all of them. following you now.

    objectslog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this website provides quality based content and other material, is there any other web page which offers these information in quality adobe photoshop crack
    avg pc tuneup key
    avg internet security key

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved