Seventeen Magazine *Behind The Scenes*

Apr 15, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Crochet top: My Pets Quare

I shot for Seventeen magazine last week. Over all a very fun day. Smiling and jumping around to the Strokes (always a favorite of mine since forever) & trying on all the different kinds of jewelry. I'm a huge fan of feather earring, I decided to put one in my left ear for the shoot.

I was so restless that day. I kept running around going from hair station to makeup room. I'm a huge chatter box so I made sure to keep Arielle company while she was getting her hair done. I really can't wait to see how it's going to look in the magazine! It comes out in August so I have a while...

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that must have been a lot of fun!

    www.ebolisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! You look awesome :)
    xoxo


    http://www.fashion-martini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Lovely photos.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOPE i really like that hair braiding that girl has...cant wait for Seventeen August issue^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pix! I love that bracelet! Can't wait to see the magazine!

    xox
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos love the make up!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooovin' the rings you wear on the 7th photo on your ring finger... please tell me where's it from ? :)
    thanks in advance,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooovin' the rings you wear,especially on the 7th photo on your ring finger... please tell me where's it from ? :)
    thanks in advance,
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved