Weekend

Mar 28, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leather Moto Jacket: Vintage my grandfathers/nana's Attic. Dress: Sara and Suruzi, Boots: 8.15, Bag Fendi.

This is probably one of the coolest jackets I own. My brother Philip Charles saved it from being thrown into the "Junk" box. It use to belong to one of my 10 uncles or aunts. My dad comes from a HUGE family! This leather piece is oddly heavy and cropped in a somewhat cool manner.
I may be getting a little to big to be confusing shirts for dresses..I'm gonna keep trying to get away with it as long as I can.

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the entire outfit, especially the jacket.

    PS Your hair is AMAZING!!

    cocktailsandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply love it and your shoes look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shirts as dresses, i do it too... ill look at myself in the mirror and ask myself, if i bend over too much am i giving a show? if its only a little show, the outfit is good to go haha. love the jacket, like it styled with the shirtdress. ps. i love this yeah yeah yeahs song, havent listened in a while, thanks for bringing me back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you rocked it! Love the boots & jacket too!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/03/cleaning-up-past-friendships.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock n'roll BABE!!! Great photo shoot I like how you wear the dress with black dirty boots! Well done xx

    www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! so edgy!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooove those boots! Can you do a post on your shoe collection? Pretty please?

    xox
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd like to think shirts are dresses.


    COMMONELLE

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so amazing her...! we love your style and YOUR HAIR, its great!!
    we're just hooked on your blog, its great!
    Ana y Sofía
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved