Ranches & Raves

Mar 22, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Vintage (my mothers), Cardigan: PIKO1988, Shoes: doc Martens

I spent 3 hours talking to my friend Melissa today via bbm. We call each other best friends over sea's. We grew up together in Paris and I haven't seen her in about...7 years?? Anyway we talked about lipstick (or I talked about lipstick while she ranted about boyfriends and cheap rent). Best bbm i've had in a long time.
Totally had a moment with this crochet dress. I wore a sheer black slip under it, had no ideal that it was so see thru though. Also very much in love with this location. Beach grass is everywhere where I live, I can't get enough of it.


Photos: Shaun Savage

5 comments:

  1. i like the lines in the old wooden building and the texture of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos! the dress is beautiful!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spot for a photoshoot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that environment..hopefully I can get some remote cabin in a similar location one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remote area plus a lovely lady. Wow, perfect photography. Your very lovely and that place makes me crave to visit my mom at Texas Ranches and also takes some photo souvenir of mine.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved