Meredith Wendell

Mar 19, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: UO
So many colors right and patterns//So much many bold pieces to lust for this summer/spring.
I had the pleasure or visiting Meredith Wendell and her showroom. I pretty much fell in love with the leopard necklace and placed it right on my neck as soon as I walked it. And those bags are so rad. I love the square patch of color. I was such a mess that day, running around with my neck cut off & sweating. I really need to bring a better makeup bag with me so I can do some touch ups ha-ha.

Meredith gifted me these insane earrings, you can check them out "here" till I take a better picture of them.


11 comments:

  1. Wow, I would love to own some of those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green necklace is in-cred-ible!! I love your style - you don't need makeup!!
    -Emily from http://www.rugscout.com/sku/1503200035.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh - didn't realize I pasted the wrong address in there! Guess I'm a little bit "chicken with it's head cut off" too tonight!
    Let's try again...
    -Emily from BELLISHMENT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the belts! Also, you look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool necklace.. i am loving the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you looked natural and glowy! If you didn't confess you had been running around, I would have never known! ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! I love the greeeeeen. Lucky for you, you're beautiful and don't really need touch-ups!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved