Grid and country

Mar 9, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Gar-De, Dress: Lelia Shams

Lelia Shams sent me this soft maxi dress with two sick ass horse's on the bottom. I felt the need to wear it as soon as I got it and roam around a little. before heading over my friends house to watch "Takers". I laughed the whole time//talked the whole time. I didn't laugh cause it was funny, more because of how un realistic it was.

Download the Glamour Docu-series here & check my post on Young and posh.

14 comments:

  1. Great Pics!!!
    lovely
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on the dress and i really like the quality of the black and white photos, they feel raw and real
    Kate .x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you take amazing photos very pretty

    http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures xxx ! Kiss
    http://Marieblogueuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second and fourth picture are the best!! I love the grain you look really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket.
    And that dress!!!!
    What did you do to your hair? A semi blowout or brushed dry? I like.
    You look stunning.
    i am always so attracted to your black and white blog posts. they are like italian cinema stills. real good, girl. xo

    http://fashionbater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grunge feel of the photos is very you, which is good! The skirt is gorgeous, you lucky thing! I also like how your hair curls a little at the front because it frames your face nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh lord great blog and fantastic look, your sooo stylishh!!
    konshonchloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved