Red bag & chain

Jan 10, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: American Apparel, Top: Bess, Bag: Vintage, Glasses: Vintage.

I was able to watch TV all by myself last night for the 1st time in a loooong time. I found myself switching between "Hell boy", "Legally Blonde", and "Craigslist killer"...I finally rested the remote on Aladdin...I have a true soft spot for Disney movies. I then proceeded to get my 4 year brother to watch it with me, but apparently Guitar Hero is more entertaining.
This new top that I recently purchased if by far one of the most interesting pieces I have in my wardrobe. It has these really cool chains that are surprisingly heavy and go around the whole top. I find myself always making sure that by bra isn't peeking out, but it's worth it.
Follow Trop Rouge

11 comments:

  1. the criagslist killer is CRAZY!
    sick.
    Can't believe people like that really exist.
    sad.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red touch is perfect!!! xx

    www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics!!!!
    lovely!!!!!
    xoxo

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. si tres jolie photos! vraiment superbe beate naturelle! si c'aime! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is gorgeous... i love hellboy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is truly beautiful, as well as your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i must agree with Andrea- you've got beautiful hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos are really cool:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Pics!! Love your blog!!! FOllowing you in bloglovin!!

    http://WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog :)) Follow me if you like :)))

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved