Primary Lookbook Teaser FW11

Jan 31, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

I recently modeled Primary's Fall/Winter 2011 Look Book. The collection is absolutely uhmazing. Kelly of The Glamourai styled the whole shoot shot by Greg Swales. The Designer Cleo Schroeder is simply perfect and gave this collection everything it needed. I had so much fun with the dresses.
If you check out Primary 's Blog you can see more photos & If you follow me on twitter I promise you won't be bored next week...I might have to forget about sleep.

Photo credit: Primary

16 comments:

  1. CHRIS YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!! I can not get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "primarily" so stunningly beautiful!!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection :) You really inspire me C.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh so amazingggg...LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! the blazer with the sequins is one of my favorite looks here. very nice.

    Girl Meets Handbag
    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god,
    You are perfect for this collection. I can't get over each shot, just incredible!
    Okay, I'm done gushing now haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are gorgeous and i am now not moving away from your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina you did such a fantastic job! it really was so fun designing the collection with you mind!!

    XO Cleo

    Behind the scenes coming soon!!

    http://www.primaryny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this. You're hair, it just adds so much depth.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved