WREN

Aug 30, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Wren, Leggings: Tapemeasure, Shoes: Enzo Angiolini, Necklace: Poppy Coach

Sorry about the lack in posting, this past week has been busy, plus my brother wasn't feeling too good. And he is the one who takes my pictures.

Wren sent me this beautiful top! I am so in love with the way it falls on me. I have to admit....I'm not a tank top person all that much, but the weight and texture is rich. I can't wait to wear it out. Check out Wren here.

Also is anyone as crazy as True Blood as I am?? I'm IN LOVE with ERIC! Oh my god he is SO fine.

There is still time to enter my Moxsie give away (Click Here)!
Follow Trop Rouge

15 comments:

  1. OMG! I love your leggings :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read the books, You will be even more in love with Eric. That man is FINEEEEEEEEEEE.
    I love that top too. I'll be checking my mail box for mine! haha I wish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice top! love the little red ballerinas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, EVERYONE loves Eric.
    He is so super fine.
    YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my last post i have shoes like this !! Enjoy orange shoes living!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't watch True Blood yet.

    You look so cool! Your leggings are crazy!

    Peace and love!

    Life.Style.Fun.
    Life.Style.Fun.Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with true blood, sooo gripping every episode ends too soon! Love the tank!
    Team Sookie and Eric x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with True Blood as well! I dont know what I will do when the season ends - only one episode to go of Eric watching!

    I've started reading the books and they do make you fall for Eric even more but they're no where near as good as the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your leggins are amazing, like the print ;)


    xoxo claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I finally found your blog. Traveled here all the way from weardrobe to express my adoration. You are so beautiful and I wish I had hair like yours.

    Much love and keep in touch .

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tres belle comme d'habitude ! tes petites chaussures rouges sont a croquées !

    Des bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is so inspirational! This outfit is perfect for transition to fall

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete
  13. I scraped this post to my website.

    Thank you.

    http://www.iyozo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohmigosh, how funny! I have the exact same shoes as you! They're red too and I got them for $3 at a church rummage sale. haha

    xo Leira

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved