LITTLE MISS DANDY

Aug 4, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tank Top: Rory Beca, Jean Overall's: Wet Seal. Clogs: Bandits, Sunglasses: Raen.

Don't you love soft fabrics and paint splatter?!?
So glad that Rory Beca sent me this beautiful soft tank top. I love how it is so different than anything else I own. Her entire collection is just so dreamy and soft. I decided to pair it with these short overalls I bought at the Wet Seal in Maui. They haven't been worn in about 5 years!! EXTREMLY happy I kept them. I knew they would come in handy one day.
My mother is always telling me to stop buying clothes or to give clothes away...believe I do...I really do!
I am always giving to the church. It's one of my greatest pleasures in life...but I can't give everything away now can I?!....

21 comments:

  1. awwwwwww i love your shoes! :)
    also your bike, it's very nice.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest overalls and actually seem to be pretty flattering (unlike normal overalls)! So cute riding your bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling and beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and chic outfit. Love the overalls and your bike, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooh!!! i love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely adorable in those overalls. so sweetly summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, perfect look for a bike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your legs are so beautifull and your look so cute riding that bike^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute everything, even the bike.i love the sandals

    the telephone poles look american, youre back? haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this so so so much! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, i dream about your jeans !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!! Awesome pictures too <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your style..its so effortless. n u are gorgeous and exotic. can u please do a post on your everyday hair and makeup routine?? i would really love to know and im sure all your followers would love to know as well.Thank You!!! :)

    http://obsessedwithlamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit. you always look so casual yet perfectly chic :)))

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved