Lock down

Apr 21, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beaded Piece- Vintage from my Aunt, Sheer cardigan- Piko 1988, black Burn Thermal- American Apparel, High-Waist Pleated Pant- American Apparel Shoes- Top Shop, Rings- F21, UO, & rings my dad bought me from thrift stores.

I have to say today I did a lot of running around I was in the house for a lot of the time....watching Pierce play another Kung Foo Panda PS3 game then it was off doing errands on my day off.

I really love the over the top ring look. I like the chunkiness on my fingers. I have so many rings at home but always wear just one of each today I was feeling quite brave and wanted to change up a bit. I just hope that it doesn't clash with the beaded piece.
I love my new High-Waist Pleated Pant from AA! They are super comfy and I feel like a lady in them.
I'm going to wear them out tonight. Lorne Morris my friend is taking me out he wants to party...and I love to party so yes yes yes.

Many of you have asked where I got this beaded top...well I have to say I don't know, because it was my Aunt Shay's in the 80's. She gave it to me telling me never to give it to anyone! I looked at her and said "um don't you worry!!" haha I really love it so much.

If I ever find anything similar to this Vintage top I will imform you guys asap. :)

33 comments:

  1. wow cant actually believe ur dad bought rings for u! i get scolded whenever i spend money on 'useless stuff' as my dad calls my fashion-related purchases. lol spend on books and u get praised to be making good investment in ur future hahaha

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to wear lots of rings...cause I love how it looks on other people...but I don´t seem to get it right...cause i´m never fully satisfied with the result...

    it looks great on you though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool top & rings
    check out my blog
    theoctoberissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that beaded net top so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA Your aunt sounds so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is incredibleeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top is so fantastic, love it!
    wow, why my dad didn't buy jewellery for me? ;)

    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello,
    you have been nominated for an award called 'little known lovelies'. to enter, simply see my blog for more details.

    love,
    erimentha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. J'ai les mêmes chaussures, de vraies pantoufles !

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your wild hair and the beautiful rings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those shoes and love your rings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair is awesome and i love the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi so... as your posts go on your hair is getting crazier and crazier and i'm in loveeee with it<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Génial ces photos si je pouvais avoir les même cheveux que toi!!!;)
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your hair and ur style !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. if i saw you down the street id think to myself, shes rad.
    my friend has that ring and i steal it all the time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. you've got supercut fingernails and hands!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those rings! thats so awesome he got them for you

    ReplyDelete
  19. That top is way too cool. LOVE your hair! Your blog really is fantastic

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete
  20. The top is lovely!! What a sweet aunt!

    Babe im obsessed with your hair! Love it. So hot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the beaded top!
    and love all the chunky rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fan de tes bagues et du haut ! :D
    xoxo,

    Céline.

    http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing! speechless shoes top sunnies juackket rings hair love it all insanely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your hair :)
    http://olguiscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh man, you have the most amazing hair!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. totally awesome!!! great rings!!

    Happy Friday! I hope you had a lovely Earth Day # 40 yesterday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your are is awesome. Amazing shirt :)


    xx
    cayliek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. that beaded piece is amazing, a work of art indeed and a finding. love it. and the rings are cute

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved