Bows

Mar 29, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted Vintage Cardigan, Vintage dress, Boots- Urban Outfitters, Bow- American Apparel handkerchief.

I tied together two AA handkerchiefs for create a floppy bow like effect. I saw my friend Olivia Joel wearing it once and well...she did her bow super nice and perfect looking.

Still, I think my bow looks kind a neat. :)

The dress I'm wearing I bought at an antique store in Atlanta this past December.
I love it it's so simple, but has a great feel to it.

10 comments:

  1. So lovely. I especially like the cardigan and your ring together. You have beautiful eyebrows! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you look killer. love it.


    v

    ps. thank you for all the sweet things you say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little bow, so cute!


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit like from "Coco avant Chanel", love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love the look! Vintage beauty

    Christina
    Blackberry Sherbet
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardigan pattern is so unusual! I really like the way you've clashed the pattern with the bow - it works really well :)

    http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful outfit! I love that striped bow and the vintage cardigan is just lovely.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cardigan so nice i just discovered your blog and i like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. err what is your nationality?
    your a beaut.
    fashion sense.. spot on.

    xx[n/]
    naways.blogspot.com
    stop. go

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh jadore!!! cette robe est vraiment dingue!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved